Welcome

I am so glad you are visiting our blog today! Feel free to stay as long as you like. Hope you enjoy your visit & please do come by again. You & your friends are always welcome. Have a blessed day!



Tuesday, April 24, 2012

GREAT WAY TO SAVE!

OK everyone...I am so excited! I am a bit of a nutrition freak! I like eating healthy & making sure my home is a healthy environment as well. I also take supplements like B-12, D-3, & St. John's Wort etc.! Plus I have a child on a gluten free diet. We all know these types of things can really put a dent in your budget! Well, my friend Stephanie introduced me to a new website/store called VitaCost. They have thousands of items at GREAT prices. Cheaper then any of the specialty stores I shop. I am posting the link for you all to check out as well. PLUS you get to save an additional $10 on your order if you use this link!!!  http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&ReferralCode=90308015

I am super excited to use this site to also purchase the things I need to make my own cleaners & laundry soap. They have the essential oils to make things smell good. Plus it ships to your door....who doesn't like getting a package! I really think this is going to be a great way to be a good steward of the money God has given my family. Anytime I can save money on the things I use everyday, I get excited. I couldn't help but share my excitement with you!
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment